« Back to FrontPage
SysSSec (A European Network of Excellence in Managing Threats and Vulnerabilities in the Future Internet: Europe for the World) is an FP7 ICT research project that aims to:
- Create a virtual center of excellence to consolidate the Systems Security research community in Europe;
- Promote cyber security education;
- Engage a think-tank in discovering the threats and vulnerabilities of the current and future internet;
- Create an active research roadmap in the area of cyber security;
- Develop a joint working plan to conduct state-of-the-art collaborative research.
http://www.syssec-project.eu (project website)